WEEK--2, GRADUAL ENTRANCE TO NEW HORIZON (WEB SKILLS)
 |
I'm Happy!!
|
Wow!! Week 2 starts with a new hope in my Web World to complete too many newer activities along with dear Donna's helpful instructions. Every movement of my act in this course gradually makes me thrilling and allows me to go forward to open the world of new horizons!! I want to perform my all assignments regularly and I won't allow any delay in my submission.Yes, I have completed my all 5 assignments of this week!!
Well, it was really a tremendous pressure but I have enjoyed every
task with an eagerness and enthusiasm. I have in this week Reading,
Discussion on Web searching, ABCD Learning Objectives, Blog posting and finally
Project Task #. This term I have to create a project which will be in the form
of a report that to write about a technology tool which may integrate into my
course. The technology tool must be something new that I’ve not tried before. I’ve
to work on my project in steps. This week is my first step in creating my
project.
The ABCD method of writing objectives is an
excellent starting point for writing objectives (Heinich, et al., 1996). In
this system, "A" is for Audience; "B" is for Behavior,
"C" for Conditions and "D" for Degree of mastery needed.
For Web searching I have found many
wonderful search Engines through some sites that were given by the course as www.noodletools.com
and uoregon.edu/techs. Here After
reviewing different search engines, we have to analyze the search engines in
terms of use in our own classes and share their advantages and disadvantages
along with recommendations.
All credit goes to AEIUO which for the first
time in my life and career provides me such a wonderful chance to know, to
learn, to create and to share innumerable experiences of Web knowledge with
E-teachers of around the World along with my Home country too. I trust and believe that I am trying to do well.
I feel
and I hope that I can change my classroom settings, my teaching approaches and
others attitudes too towards a new outlook that slowly I have been nurturing in
myself through this spring’13 Interactive Web skill Course by University of
Oregon. I am grateful to the authority of AEIUO for selecting me for the
Course.
Ahhhh!!
I am happy, happy and happy enough. I am ready for all upcoming assignments!!!
Hello Mukta! I hope you are well.
ReplyDeleteYou have a wonderful blog full of spring colors. It comes from your personality. I admire your energy, your activeness and your enthusiasm.
I am sure you completed your all assignments successfully. Because I can notice that you enjoy your work and I am assured of your responsibility in every task.
I am also grateful to the staff of American Institute for bringing instructors from different cultures together. I am happy that I have made friends with such hard-working and professional people like you!
Take care! May success attend you!
Sincerely
Gulnar
Dear Gulnar
DeleteThanks a lot. Happy to get your sweet response here. Gulnar, you know, I'm just learning slowly by visiting other's blog and seeing their lay outs! You are too energetic and enthusiastic dear. Take care and may Allah keep you well.
Mukta