Tuesday, 23 April 2013

WEEK-4..., AN ANOTHER EXPLORATION WITH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY....


Wow!! What a busy week again I have to pass with lots of tasks as well as anxieties, too. Hey dear all, don’t think that I am anxious for my course assignments rather I was & am worried about my Laptop as it was suddenly switched off on Sunday night and I felt a burning smell, Oh my ALLAH, I went to repair shop & the extreme happy news is that my laptop Hard disc is 100% okey!!! Grateful to Almighty whole-heartily.


It’s really like a treasure hunt to me this week!! A wonderful collection of websites with amazing un-opened window with hidden golden treasure of knowledge, I am spell bound, really thundered.
Any how, in this week 4, we all the participants are assigned to make Discussion on Reading/Writing Skill-Building Websites on Grammar, Vocabulary and so on. When I went to the suggested websites. Oh my Allah, thousands of treasures on various Mines of hidden knowledge which are still waiting for me & all till death!! I can’t but amazed & charmed!!


The second task is that we have to submit & discuss our Project plan on reviewing the Preparing a Technology-Enhanced Lesson Plan. After reading about technology-enhanced lesson plans, I have made my own LP & discussed it on course Nicenet discussions.
 Next, the Participants in this course will have to reflect on at least one course issue and describe the issues that technology might be able to help with  in at least one post on Nicenet. Yes, I did it & I am awfully happy to AEIUO for choosing me & providing me all supporting materials to reach my desired goal.


Thanks to Donna, the untiring Instructor with her affectionate concerns, guiding us regularly & commenting us for our better performance. She is really a lovely Teacher too.


Finally, a Reflective post in my blog with an inner gradual development through this course by AEIUO.


Yes, I am happy enough though I have to go through many oddities as I was in online in last night till 3.pm & I have started again from very early in the morning. I have to play various roles everyday as a mother, a homemaker, a teacher, a wife, a social worker & finally as a Learner. So, I’ve tried at best as I can at night.


I am doing all happily & will do everything within time, inshallah………!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Hasina,

    A burning smell?? I would have had a panic attack!! I am happy that your laptop and hard drive are OK.

    I couldn't agree more with you about how amazing the websites that we had to visit this week are. Personally, I use Breaking News English for reading a lot since they have all the lesson plan, about news, filled with different and instructive activities. The readings were a real treasure as well.

    I wanted to add that writing can also be assigned as a collaborative task using Wikis and/or Blogs. To my mind this is very good since students could have the chance to help each other and correct each other's mistakes in order to end up with a better final piece of writing than as working alone.

    Sources

    https://www.google.com.bo/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CEwQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccsenet.org%2Fjournal%2Findex.php%2Felt%2Farticle%2Fdownload%2F508%2F490&ei=BEV8Uc_PEoWr4AOhn4HYBA&usg=AFQjCNEcp0w5m5C1Qgoq3TgsSyuvDHJvIA&sig2=8BXrv-AroQU_h70lZG4C0g&bvm=bv.45645796,d.dmg


    http://iteslj.org/Techniques/Sze-Wikis.html


    It was a pleasure to read your blog and I hope that we can continue to collaborate and interact in the future.

    Rosmery from Bolivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi .Rosemery
    Thank you dear for your nice comment & sharing. Yes, I am in a great trouble. It was a panic stricken too but I managed myself for the safe hard disc, hmm.

    Yes, we do need reading materials as well as writing too. Our students are `very much reluctant in writing something as they don't listen to the teachers properly & obviously the large class, is a matter too.

    Wow!! Your sources are excellent, I am going to connect them to my DELICIOUS page, stay blessed & take care.

    Mukta

    ReplyDelete