Saturday, 1 June 2013

WEEK 9, VERY NEAR TO THE END!!,

A great week indeed for posting and submitting the final project plan!! Yes, with all oddities and difficulties, I am successful to submit my Project plan on time, I had in mind that if I could have got enough time, I can try more to do best. Any how, I will revise it next for my post graduation degree, inshallah.

This week was in a little bit relaxed but I did not enjoy as I was away from on line. I tried for giving my best with my full effort whether I don't know what is coming next!

The nicenet discussion was really wonderful with different learning styles which I enjoyed much. There are effective articles on Learning strategies and ideas on which we can get enough information to follow in our own teaching.

I also must thank Dr.Donna and the University of Oregon for selecting me for this very very lucrative course of the modern time which is the crying need of our teaching pedagogical methods. I would like to express my all gratitude to AEIUO for all their efforts, caring and observation.

I have gone through some articles of Learning Styles in which Richard M. Felder and Barbara A. Solomon's LEARNING STYLES AND STRATEGIESattract me most. I came to know that everybody is active sometimes and reflective sometimes and everybody is sensing sometimes and intuitive sometimes equally. 


There are also visual and verbal learners along with sequential and global learners who can help each other simultaneously.


I also like the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator which has been widely used to classify student learning styles in various disciplines. This Model can also help me to use my technology better with my students.

The final posting of this week is about the submission of my Project Plan, I have worked on ' How to manage a large Honours class by using technology in Listening and Speaking skills in Govt. colleges of Bangladesh' which I wanted to do my best.

Thanks all, Take care.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mukta. Hope you are OK!

    When I read the title of your post, I become sadder. Just only one week is left to the end of this course! And I can't imagine it :-( I will miss all of you and never forget!

    This week was so important, because finally we completed our reports/plans. I browsed your final report. You have given a clear and vivid description of your report. Using PBL and Webquests sounds interesting. I am sure you did your best to get better results through these technology tools.

    The readings were also helpful. I agree with you in the fact that everybody can have a mixture of different learning styles. One might be higher or lower.

    We must be careful in choosing technology tools and activities to provide the learning styles of our students.

    I am also grateful to the staff of UO for selecting such an enthusiastic and hard-working person like you! I really benefited from your experience within 9 weeks. Thank you so much!:-)

    I hope everything is OK in your family.

    Take care

    Gulnar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear Gulnar

    Hope you are doing well.

    Yes, it is really very sad to us that we are in the very edge of our end of the course but we all will be connected virtually too through our social connection. I have fbk Id, Linkedin id, Gmail id & yahoo id in Tweeter as usual by my name. please stay to be blessed.

    I was sometimes puzzled whether I could finish or not the course due to my husband's illness but the Almighty has given me strength & Rahmath (blessings) on my family to be with the course to the end.

    I am also grateful to Allah & to UO AEI for selecting me in their course & happy enough to get all such wonderful E-friends like you!!

    Thanks Gulnar, donot forget & take care. Love you....

    Hasina Momtaz Mukta
    hmomtaz69@gmail.com
    chy_mukta@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete