Tuesday, 4 June 2013

WEEK 10, LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST!!

The course that we have started on 1 April with a great hope of exploring a new horizon of web course in E-teaching and learning through Interactive skills by UOAEI for three months, today I am standing at the very edge of the End!! I am sad, I am really overwhelmed with sorrow for not to interact any more in any Nicenet discussion with all my E-friends whom I got last three months!! I will really miss you all specially the affectionate Instructor, Dr. Donna,…

This is the last of all 10 weeks  & this is the final posting in Blog of this Interactive web course. My reflection is on my journey on last 90 days course is AWESOME!!
This is my realization on my teaching performance that I did have changed my own conduction on classroom teaching by using technology  which was earlier completely unknown to me, believe me! This miracle has only been possible through this course offered by UO AEI, I am grateful to the authorities of this university.

This week we were completely in a relaxed mood. Among the  two discussions, The Technology Integration Matrix (TIM) is one of them which illustrates how teachers can use technology to enhance learning for K-12 students. The TIM incorporates five interdependent characteristics of meaningful learning environments: active, constructive, goal directed (i.e., reflective), authentic, and collaborative. The TIM associates five levels of technology integration (entry, adoption, adaptation, infusion, and transformation) with each of the five characteristics of meaningful learning environments, Wonderful assessment of self-motivation & evaluation.

Another discussion was on the Tiers of Technology Integration into the Classroom Indicators which involves teacher facilitation of large group learning activities and student productivity use of technology after focusing on the teacher using technology to get the students  job done, so effective for teaching-learning which was completely unknown to me. I know all, now, after the 9 weeks journey on these course modules.

I came, I know, I learn & I enjoy a lofty of things on teaching through technology whether small or large class with one pc or more!

We were all together, all E-teachers from various corners of the world & this is my commitment, we will be together with all till last of our breath through interactive web skills, through our VIRTUAL networks…..

Please, Keep in Touch, Love to All & Hatred for None……….!!!

THIS IS THE BEGINNING, NOT ENDING……… 


DEAR DONNA, WE WILL TRY TO FOLLOW YOUR EVERY GUIDELINE THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE OF LIFE IN TEACHING, IN LEARNING, LOVE YOU TOO……

2 comments:

  1. Hello Hasina,

    I have the same feeling about this course, Dr. Donna Shaw and all the participants. I have learned a lot of marvelous things from them. I hope we all will be together through networks.

    Sawako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sawako

    Thanks a lot, yes, we all will be together......../keep in touch...

    Mukta

    ReplyDelete