Thursday, 16 May 2013

WEEK 7, ANOTHER WORRIED WEEK!!

Still I am going in a very worried condition. My Husband, since 28 April, he has been suffering from severe Cardiac problem which now needs Open Heart Surgery!!!

I know, Life is too tough to lead but it is really too harsh to live!!! My all kids (4) are fasting for their Dad's soon recovery. Next 19 May is his Surgery date. Please PRAY for him. Dr. has found 6 blocks in his Heart as 80-90% are 4 & dominating & 40-50% are`non-dominating.

You know all, what a fate!! I got promotion in my Profession as an Assistant Professor but I didn't enjoy due to husband's condition.

This week is really a week of all important readings & articles which I didn't read clearly but I got some more ideas on all effective issues on Learner Autonomy.

I have also painted the wall on Padlet.com which really wonderful & I did it first in my life.

I am really upset & don't try to share` much. PLease, Pray for my husband.

Thanks to all.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Hasina,

    You are in a really demanding place in your life!I have some experience of a similar time when my now ex-husband's kidneys failed and he had to live on dialysis for almost two years before getting a transplant. Then our daughter was still a baby. The most important thing is to take care of yourself, otherwise you will have no strength to care for your husband during the recovery and you also need to be there for your children. So try to rest as much as you possibly can, you will need all that strength in the following weeks and months.

    I'm in awe that you have managed to things for this course as well although it might actually be good to distract yourself with things outside the hospital etc for little moments every now and then.

    Take care! I hope your husband and all your family will be fine!

    Tuula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tuula

      Hope you are fine. Sorry for being late as I dont have any time to reply. Yes, indeed, I am passing a very hard time & sorry to hear yours.
      Dear Tuula, its really difficult to cope with the time & with the course. Now the golden time of harvesting & I am crippling. Anyhow, pray for my family & stay blessed.

      mukta

      Delete
  2. Dear Hasina,

    My prayers are with you and your family. I am completely sure that all the other partners are sending you tons of positive vibes. I was surprised to see that you also worked hard to cover the readings for this week. This speaks highly of you and your professionalism.

    I just wish you the best,

    William

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear William

      Thanks a lot to almighty for having a friend like you. I would like to congrat you for being consented to be my partner.

      I am cramming with my course now & pray for my finishing it well too.

      Stay blessed.

      mukta

      Delete
  3. Dear Mukta,

    I am keeping you and your husband in my heart and thoughts. I hope that everything turns out well.

    Please let me know if you need anything.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Donna

      I am grateful you for your kind attention to me. Thanks a lot for keeping us in your heart. Yes, could you kindly give me some extra time for submitting my report, if it is not harmful for the project but I will try my best to submit all on time.
      Thanks again.

      Mukta

      Delete